The Cliff House Gift Shop
The first Cliff House gift shop was established in the late 1800s at the most famous of the three Cliff Houses known to many as the Gingerbread Palace. Though housed in various outbuildings in later years, it was thought to be the largest gift shop in the world during the ’40s and ’50s. From the 1970s until the restoration began in 2002, the gift shop was located in the historic 1909 building where its famous Christmas Shop was a favorite of the locals.
Today the Cliff House gift shop is located in the new Sutro wing and offers an abundance of historic memorabilia, unusual gifts, local handmade crafts, and coastal travel books. Seasonal displays are still popular and include our famous Halloween and Christmas Shops with wonderful gifts for the holidays.
For the person who has everything, we also offer Cliff House gift certificates for use in our restaurants, bars and lounges, the Terrace Room Sunday Champagne Brunch Buffet, or the gift shop.
Online Store Tempory Closed